Thank you for your interest in working with NIHR Children and Young People MedTech Co-operative (NIHR CYP MedTech).
Please contact us about:
- Unmet needs i.e. things which make day-to-day living difficult for children and young people with long-term health conditions or a problem in a health care setting that does not currently have a solution. You do not need to know how to solve the problem; and
- Innovations in response to unmet needs. We focus on early stage technology development (Technology Readiness Levels 1 - 3) but will consider technology at later stages on a case by case basis.
Unmet needs and innovations must relate to children and young people with long-term health conditions, including their physical health and/or mental health and wellbeing.
Unmet needs and innovations must fit within one or more of our seven themes:
- Respiratory, Sleep, and Ventilation
- Rare Diseases
- Epilepsy, Movement, and Muscle Disorders
- Neonatal Technologies
- Surgical Technologies
Before completing our collaboration request form, please read and consider:
- The support we can offer (www.cypmedtech.nihr.ac.uk/support)
- Our collaboration request guidance (www.cypmedtech.nihr.ac.uk/collaboration-request-guidance)
To complete our collaboration request form, please click the continue button below. The information collected in this form will be treated as strictly confidential and will not be shared with third parties without express permission. The information collected in this form will be stored on a secure database.
Please make sure your request is clear and detailed as we use the information in this form to determine whether we are able to support your request.